Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 150: The Matrimonial Countdown Begins

Welcome to our new blog, Wedding Bells Manila! Allow us to start sharing with you our journey to 150 days before our wedding matrimony
Botanical Gardens Singapore
Marjorie Pineda & Jonel Uy at the Botanical Gardens in Singapore (July 2012)
She says:

Resorts World Sentosa Singapore
Resorts World Sentosa
Barely two months ago after Jonel Uy proposed, here we are now busy preparing for the most important day our lives - our wedding. Honestly, I had a hard time accepting that this whole wedding thing is coming into reality.  Although we're running against the clock, I look forward with positivity that we will be able to accomplish every tasks, little by little.

Today, I am excited preparing and counting down. 150 days to fit my wedding gown. 150 days to finalize our entourage. 150 days to complete our sponsors. 150 days to finalize details like flowers, souvenirs and wedding songs. But most of all we got 150 days left to cherish the moment as a girlfriend-boyfriend couple.

The past nine months was like a roller coaster ride. We're not perfect. Just like other partners, there were times when we disagreed with each other and almost broke up . At the end of the day, with God's grace, we find comfort at each others arms.

We have our share of differences. I am loud and outspoken, he's more reserved and composed. He's more competitive and stays to be adventurous while I'm contented with my daily routine. He's more gentle and I'm wild. Yet, we share the joy and love of many things including blogging and good food. I look forward to 150 days and more. With each day, I hope we will get more time to focus and understand each other a bit better. 

Join us in our 150 days to prepare ourselves to a journey of new life, as husband and wife.
Puca Beach, Boracay Island, Philippines
Puca Beach, Boracay Island, Philippines

He Says:

150 from days from now, it will be the BIG DAY. The day most awaited by marrying women and most dreaded by single men.  :)

But I don't, because that big day will be the start of forever. A forever with my one true love - Marjorie Pineda. It would be the beginning of a new life with the most important person in my life; and when we are blessed with children, a family.

Resorts World Manila
Mr. Kurosaawa, Resorts World Manila
With a smack of kismet and dash of a fortuity, today is also our monthsary as a couple. What a quintessential start for our blog - Wedding Bells Manila! :) Happy Monthsary bebeh!

Join us in Wedding Bells Manila as we tread along this torturous challenging journey of organizing our very own wedding complete with all the excruciating couple debates of who to invite in the reception upto the nitty-gritty of things including the color of the basket the flower girl should be carrying at the wedding. :)

1 comment:

  1. HELLO,
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . A lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Zak,via email:- feroozsuptoo@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete